Friday 26 August 2011

Guest blog post #2 - from Angela

Some poetry from Angela. An exclusive. Thank you!





Why do I do what I do?
I dunno really, or do I?
Do I think before I do?
Or do before I think?
Dunno really, or do I?

Maybe I do, yeh I think I do,
Well I must do, I think.

I’m old enough to know better, if I don’t.
If I do then maybe I think too much.
Mum always said that I think too much,
I sort of agreed, or did I?

I sometimes think that I don’t think enough,
But I probably do, or maybe.


A poem, what I wrote.

Angela


Kras

3 comments:

  1. Wow! I have been told I think too much hence my 'moods'

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now, Ken... Come on!

    You telling me you still don't like poetry?

    Thank you Angela

    ReplyDelete
  3. http://www.flickr.com/photos/dbullock/6086768520/in/photostream
    The Live version!
    Angela
    x

    ReplyDelete