Monday 21 January 2013

The Passage Of Time

Nov 2010. City Screen York


Not using the interweb is a lot like using the interweb, it becomes a habit. I'd like to say that it's been good for my photography but I suspect that I'm just nine months older and none the wiser. I've bought myself a fancy new chair that I could sit in for a week and not get back ache and a new keyboard and mouse (fancy I might add)


I haven't took a picture since November, so this net break hasn't increased the quantity and more crucially,  it hasn't increased the quality of my photography either. So I'm going to have to try plan A again
York  Nov 2012

 Photography is a kind of time machine, but you can't go back to what was never captured. That is something that has sunken in... Over time






2 comments:

  1. sometimes it's better to live the moment instead of trying to click it:
    capture it in your heart!
    great to see you back

    ReplyDelete
  2. Second that. It is great to see you back! Ken

    ReplyDelete