Tuesday 18 October 2011

A big announcement

No I've not joined Magnum (Solero more like). At 3pm today The Stone Roses will announce their resurrection. For many this is bigger than the return of Jesus H.


Personally I recon they should remain in music heaven with the clash. It was what it was and all that. But there's dosh in them there resurrections

(Check your mail buddy)


Update


We'll, they''ll be playing two dates at Heaton Park which is about two miles from my house. They'll be  touring to but the gig in Heaton Park should top them all. I know a fair few touts and one of my oldest friends is friends with Ian Brown, so getting a ticket won't be an issue, so if Mr & Mrs Smith want a place to stay and the best place to see the Roses play,  I'll put my cynicism aside and have it with you

1 comment:

  1. Now that is something The Smiths just can not refuse! Thank you very much Sean!!

    ReplyDelete