Tuesday 20 December 2011

Natalie





I've always loved this time of year. I've plenty of reasons not to as I've some rough old Christmas's under my belt, but they've never dampened my Christmas spirit. Natalie turned 23 yesterday, we dropped a present off for her at the hospital. She's been sectioned. She hasn't been taking her medication for schizophrenia. She will not see anybody but her mother and sister at the moment,
but we'll keep on coming until she's ready. It's important she knows that she has family that love her




She has a Daughter named Nevaeh



Nevaeh is Heaven Backwards


We'll make sure Nevaeh always loves this time of year and do all we can to ensure Natalie never spends another Christmas without her


A quiet and peaceful Christmas to one and all


Sean

No comments:

Post a Comment