Monday 26 December 2011

My two top photo books

Money is tight this year so I  had to be extra selective.

No. 1 - Vivian Maier - Street Photographer. We went to see the exhibition and was a little let down, but this book just makes me feel there is so much more to be seen. Very much like "you ain't seen nothing yet". What is in the book is well worth seeing. Just keep "seeing" :-) A great book.

No. 2 Swarm - Jonathan Saunders.Not sure if it was published this year . . . . but. It's a book that I cherish. Jonathan has a way of combining his stories and his photographs that makes me feel like no other, it's like a beautiful giant puzzle . Unique talent and it's so good to see Contientious finally picking up on him. It's not the book in review. I have ordered it and can't wait to get it.

I did buy a couple of others but these stand out for me at the moment.

Ken

No comments:

Post a Comment