Friday 27 March 2015

Waiting





I went to see my sister today. Her third child is due in three weeks time, so I'm going to be an uncle again.

Vera is one of those people that doesn't enjoy having her picture taken. She just doesn't think she's photographable, but she did mention that she'd like a good picture of herself whilst pregnant. I promised to come back with my camera and lighting on my next visit and take a picture I know she'll love. She said that was impossible

I only had my iPhone with me today. I took a quick snap of her by her window where she was already sat. She was worried about her double chin in her profile, I told her not to be daft (she's pregnant after all). I told her to look up at the ceiling to try make the picture more flattering for her. I was just playing really and she was laughing when I snapped it. Still, as a one shot taken with and edited with an iPhone, it's not too bad. Vera thinks its a good picture, but has concerns with her profile

I think there's a good picture in there somewhere, and I'll return to try find it.

Times ticking

3 comments:

  1. Congratulations to Vera! This is a beautiful shot and a Spring baby . . . wonderful.

    Time is indeed ticking at an alarming rate!

    Ken

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Ken

    Well that shot will have to do. She had the baby yesterday morning


    Sean

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic news! Congratulations!

    (It's my bday tomorrow :) )

    Ken

    ReplyDelete