Friday 14 January 2011

Recognizing the people you know in photographs

Sure you do! That's them right there!

But do you? see sometimes I don't. Sometimes I take a picture of somebody and put them in a situation where I think it would make a good photograph but says jack shit about them. That's not subject driven photography and though there's no crime in that it's not the photography that I care about, it's not how I remember the people I shoot when I stray from the path.





                                                                                          
                                                             23:39pm




I tend to take my favourite pictures when I'm pissed. Maybe I just stop thinking or maybe being pissed is just a much more interesting place to be especially when you're pissed with others. That's why I love shooting in bars so much
23:49pm

I took these shots pissed of my wife who was close to passing out, she's in her natural habitat when in bars. If I recall she was about to point at something, I'm not sure what. But she's funny when she's drunk, she's cute when she's drunk. We have fantastic sex when we're drunk (well-bad sex to). This was the last day of a three day bender to celebrate my birthday, the old girl did well. The last shot signifies that for her the war was over

Anyway that's my girl right there


Sean

No comments:

Post a Comment