Wednesday 6 July 2011

A Big Event

Yesterday I went to see my old school, a Big Event they called it. It is being destroyed this summer, so have a party!

I'd not been back since I collected my failed O'level slips and a few CSE passes. 16 years old I guess. It was a rough old school and walking round yesterday nothing had really changed. I met an old teacher (Mr. Eve) and a mate (Vic) I'd not seen since. I shot a lot of pics. But this one of the doors . . . . I spent five years of my life going through those doors, and it's just the same apart from the pink and will be gone in a month or so.

What a day of memories.



E Block


Kras

2 comments:

  1. My senior school was knocked down years ago, actually while I was still at school! The one they shipped us out to is still open though the name has changed, I doubt the kids have.

    E Block. Quite fitting really as I always saw school as a prison and escaped quite often

    ReplyDelete
  2. The post is not finished yet Keane, I have a few more pics to put up and an escape map of the school lol!

    ReplyDelete