Saturday 23 July 2011

Norway

It was one of those rare days yesterday where I missed the news. It was 1:30 am this morning before I found out about the terrible news in Norway. I got my news from this blog


Ken

Your anger and upset is justified.


Our thoughts are with those that have lost their lives and with the people they left behind.


Sean & Diane

Edit Kras

As the stories are coming out they are breaking my heart. I want to show this again from Bob Robinson. I truly can not imagine, no one can.



Bergen High Street 02:00 AM 25th July 2011



The above screen snap. If you look closely you will see the candles burning for the dead (lower left). Top right is someone driving down the pedestrian part (they got out and lit a candle). It is not often you see this scene from Bergen High Street live cam in the middle of the night.

1 comment:

  1. Thank you. Just come off the phone to Mum. Very quiet in Norway today. I'm numb.

    ReplyDelete