Wednesday 13 July 2011

London

Well it turns out that we were 30 years too late to take on the Krays. So we met the Smith's instead and to our surprise (and Dave's relief) there was no bloodshed or gang land violence.

But I did shoot a lot of people in London



That includes The Smiths...

More later


Later:

Ange with Zippo


It's not PC to say but man some people look cool smoking. I could never carry it off, I looked like some SS officer in a black and white war movie, camp as Christmas in a nutshell. Ange is more like a spy in a war movie, she's cool under fire/zippo

Check out Dee & Kras in each eye


Saint Smith





Ange proving that sometimes it's better to ask for permission than forgiveness

I shot this lady and her dogs. Didn't get a good shot but I got a good shot of the girl that did.


Tate Modern



5 comments:

  1. Oh lordy....my lips look like a cats bum....ironic really as I'd locked Wilko in the garage and didn't hear him crying to get out and yesterday we'd decided to give up smoking and have just had 1 menthol fag each in 24hrs (a friend had left them behind....she can have the rest back!)Kens just gone out to buy us some proper ones!
    Angela x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this shot with the dogs! Here's my pic
    http://www.flickr.com/photos/30140011@N04/5921448392/in/photostream
    Angela

    ReplyDelete
  3. You got the best shot of her, Ange... I bow to thee. Us three in the background makes it a killer

    ReplyDelete
  4. you really have captured the essence of Ange when she's in 'dog & their owners' mode:
    Tate Mod feels very like a cathedral doesn't it?
    your shot certainly suggests that!
    sounds like a superb day ^_^

    ReplyDelete